Dedicate a Symphony concert to honor or memorialize a loved one, or celebrate a friend or family member’s special occasion. Over the years, many patrons have chosen to dedicate a concert, whether in honor of a special person’s birthday, or as a beautiful and unique remembrance of a beloved person who has passed on. Special gifts for a concert dedication are in the amount of $5,000.
• Your dedication will appear on the program page of the The Symphony Program Book Insert for your selected concert.
• You will be recognized from the stage by our Fundraising Chair on performance day.
• Eight concert tickets for prime seating will be provided for you and your guests to attend on concert day.
• You will have the option of having your dedication included in all advertising.
• Your dedication and donor’s name will appear on the contributors’ pages in the Program Book Insert for twelve months.
Each and every time we put on a performance, we endeavor to share something extraordinary. Music matters . . . and your support makes it possible for us to bring great music to life.
Concert Dedications are a separate giving opportunity from membership or other programs such as Music Education or Adopt-A-Musician.
Contact Jane Barry, Development & Patron Services Officer or call 505.983.3530 during M—F business hours, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.