Employment Opportunity: Operations & Marketing Coordinator
The Santa Fe Symphony is still hiring! If you are passionate about the arts and have a background in operations and/or digital marketing, come join our team. We are now seeking applicants for the newly-created position of Operations & Marketing Coordinator.
Reports to: Executive Director for Operations Responsibilities; Creative Director for Marketing Responsibilities
Details: Full time, salaried, non-exempt position with competitive benefits package; salary commensurate with experience; occasional weekend/evening work required
- Prepares preliminary and maintains final master schedule for concerts, special events, rehearsals, and office holidays. Works with colleagues to share schedules and activities companywide Coordinates administrative and technology systems for office staff.
- Supports the IT, fileshare, email, internet, telephone, and other business functions. Serves as primary contact for maintenance and physical plant questions.
- Supports the Board of Directors, preparing meeting materials and coordinating with staff and committee chairs, regularly updates Board Packet materials and contact lists. Serves as primary contact for visiting soloists.
- Creates itineraries, travel arrangements, coordinates logistics. Shares rehearsal schedules from Personnel Manager and Chorus Manager.
- Drafts guest soloist and tenured musician contracts from templates. Submits ASCAP and BMI reports for music licensing quarterly or annually as required. Tracks contract compliance with vendors for printing, office equipment, supplies, truck rental, insurance, leased space, etc.
- Updates The Symphony’s Business License, Certificate of Insurance, and other licenses/certificates as needed. Assists with patron events, cultivation, acknowledgments, and mailings as needed. Performs related duties as required.
- Coordinates The Symphony’s social media, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for the purpose of marketing all Symphony events and public relations and increasing likes, follows, and engagement.
- Drafts copy for social media posts with approval from Creative Director. Creates a social media calendar and schedules posts for concerts, digital premieres, special events, musician spotlights, and special offers.
- Drafts Facebook and Instagram Ads according to marketing budget. Requests high-quality assets, copy, bios, from guest artists and community partners for use on The Symphony’s website, social media, press releases, e-blasts, digital calendars, media requests.
- Drafts and circulates press releases; maintains press release schedule.
- Updates copy, assets, listings on Symphony website and Vimeo site as instructed by Creative Director.
- Seeks out new information from colleagues, ensures website and other digital assets are updated accordingly. Drafts Symphony listings on community bulletin boards, event calendars, etc. Circulates promotions via email and online posting, and coordinates volunteers for hand delivered concert promotions. Maintains assets in The Symphony’s Vimeo account, schedules digital events and premieres.
- Works with Creative Director to schedule Encore Series and Encore Features on SantaFeSymphonyTV.org.
- Generates weekly website, Vimeo, and social media activity reports for Creative Director, as needed.
- Tracks program book ad sales, maintains ad submissions, invoicing, and payment or trade. Performs related duties as required.