Another way to give!
Dedicate a Symphony concert to honor or memorialize a loved one, or celebrate a friend or family member’s special occasion. Over the years, many patrons have chosen to dedicate a concert, whether in honor of a special person’s birthday, or as a beautiful and unique remembrance of a beloved person who has passed on. Special gifts for a concert dedication are in the amount of $5,000.
• Your dedication will appear on the program page of the The Symphony Program Book Insert for your selected concert.
• You will be recognized from the stage by our Fundraising Chair on performance day.
• Eight concert tickets for prime seating will be provided for you and your guests to attend on concert day.
• You will have the option of having your dedication included in all advertising.
• Your dedication and donor’s name will appear on the contributors’ pages in the Program Book Insert for twelve months.
Each and every time we put on a performance, we endeavor to share something extraordinary. Music matters . . . and your support makes it possible for us to bring great music to life.
Honor our individual musicians’ exceptional dedication and effort while helping to sustain high standards of professional support for our tenured musicians members.
If you have ever wanted to make it possible for a renowned artist to perform as a guest with The Symphony, this program is for you!
Concert Dedications are a separate giving opportunity from membership or other programs such as Music Education or Adopt-A-Musician.