Welcome to our 2021-2022 Season—LIVE and Digital!
The Santa Fe Symphony Orchestra & Chorus reaches thousands of music lovers annually with live and virtual performances at some of Santa Fe’s most prestigious venues and iconic locations. This affluent Santa Fe audience of classical-music fans will see your digital ads from October through May in one beautifully produced, full-color 2021-2022 Season Program Book—with increased reach to our digital audience for the new Virtual Concert Series running from September 2021 through May of 2022.
This season, The Symphony is embracing a brand new live season in additional to new and exciting virtual performances on Santa Fe Symphony TV, again filmed and produced by Hutton Broadcasting. This new series is reaching a far larger audience than The Symphony has ever reached before. The Virtual Concert Series will be available online and accessible to Symphony fans across the globe.
The Santa Fe Symphony Orchestra & Chorus looks forward to bring more great music to Santa Fe and beyond!
REACH AND CIRCULATION
• The Symphony maintains an internal database of approximately 4,500 email constituents which will be used for all live and digital promotions throughout the 2020–2021 Season (October 2020—May 2021).
• The Santa Fe Symphony’s full mailing list comprises approximately 5,000 domestic contacts and is used for select promotions/direct mailings during the entire season.
• The Symphony’s seasonal concerts, on average, reach over 10,000 music lovers annually through numerous venues in the Santa Fe area. Due to the 2020 COVID-19 restrictions, our anticipated reach is undetermined, as our publication will be promoted digitally on various platforms, ultimately reaching viewers nationally and internationally through our 2020–2021 online digital program book hosts, Onstage Publications and ISSUU.
• A full-color digital flip-book version of the 2020–2021 Season Program Book will be published on ISSU’s digital publishing platform reaching 3,000 impressions on average—nationally and internationally.
• Onstage Publications will host the 2020–2021 Program Book for the fall season in coordination with Audience Access, allowing for The symphony to easily market and track patron behaviors associated with all Program Book content and advertisement pages—as viewed on patron mobile devices.
• Postcard/invitations will be mailed directly via the USPS to approximately 3,000 Santa Fe Symphony contacts each month for the five (5) virtual concerts taking place between October and December 2020. Postcard/invitations will also be mailed directly via USPS to approximately 1,500 Santa Fe Symphony contacts each month for any and all (5
scheduled) live performances taking place in 2021 between January and May 2021.
• The Symphony’s fall 2020 digital season will be emailed to an external list of targeted constituents—comprising domestic email addresses within the US with performing arts interest.
• Weekly email invitations for the Virtual Concert Series will be delivered to approximately 4,500 Santa Fe Symphony contacts throughout the fall season (spring season, if applicable).
• All virtual and live events will be promoted through paid weekly advertising on Facebook and Instagram, as well as continuous promotions on all other Santa Fe Symphony social media platforms.
• The 2020 Digital Program Book will be made available on The Symphony website early October, reaching an average of approximately 3,000 visitors monthly.
• A link to the 2020–2021 Digital Program Book will be made available one week in advance of each digital concert, starting in October 2020. Potential reach is 4,500 direct emails from The Symphony database.
• Mid-season, the 2020–2021 Symphony Program Book will be printed professionally on premium quality stock, in full color, and delivered to all 2020–2021 Business Partners, Concert Sponsors, advertisers, upper-level donors, and
subscribers. This limited print run will be an estimated 2,000 pieces.
• Digital and print ads with a link to access the 2020-2021 Season will be featured in the Santa Fe New Mexican’s PASATIEMPO reaching 11,000 PASA readers and over 339,000 Santa Fe New Mexican online readers each month.
• Radio Announcements will be aired one to two weeks prior to every concert, directing listeners to The Symphony website, with access to the digital Program Book and additional promotional content for each concert.
DIGITAL & PRINT ADVERTISING PACKAGES
• Full Season (October 2020 through May 2021) advertising packages are available for $1800 and include one full-page advertisement in the Program Book (digital and print at mid-season); plus digital link sharing from the Program Book Index to advertiser websites or landing pages.
• Fall Season (October 2020 through December 2020) advertising packages are $1,000 and include one full-page advertisement in the Program Book (digital only); plus link sharing from the digital Program Book Index to all advertiser websites or landing pages.
• Ask your sales representative about video advertisement opportunities! There are a limited number of 30-second video advertisements available which run prior to each of the five (5) digital performances. All Concert Sponsors are assured the placement of one (1) 3o-second video for their sponsored concert. All other advertiser videos must be coordinated with Executive Director Daniel Crupi in advance of a signed contract.
• The material deadline for all creative advertisements is September 30.
• The content deadline for all 30 second video advertisement is September 30—Hutton Broadcasting is available for video creations.
• If an extension is needed for any advertisement submissions, please contact:
Kathryn Nun, Creative Director