We’re so happy you’ve decided to attend The Symphony! Maximize your experience and subscribe today! Our valued subscribers are guaranteed a seat for our spectacular season in your favorite section of The Lensic. Whether you’re a long-time subscriber or a first-time visitor to the City Different, here are a few answers to questions you may have that will enhance your experience:
- All of our regular season concerts are held at Santa Fe’s beautifully restored historic downtown theater—The Lensic, Santa Fe’s Performing Arts Center. Our special events and free community performances are hosted throughout the Santa Fe area as indicated on each event’s page.
- Don’t worry about a dress code: While many of our patrons like to take the opportunity to go all out with suit and gown, we also have plenty of guests just back from a stroll around the plaza. T-shirt or tie, we know you’re all here for the music.
- Enjoy the concert even more through our exclusive electronic program notes, Music Discovered, which will be automatically sent to your email address the Monday before the concert if you’ve bought your tickets at least a week early. To receive the notes, please provide your current email address when you place your ticket order through your online ticketing account, or by notifying The Symphony Box Office staff.
- Be in the know: Arrive early and enjoy an insightful pre-concert talk, typically given by our featured conductor on the works to be performed. These relaxed conversations begin an hour before the performance and last about half an hour. Free to all ticketed guests, you can come and go during the lecture and seat yourself as you like.
- Our will-call table, staffed by The Symphony office and our volunteers, will be open at least an hour and a half prior to the performance. You can pick up your tickets and attend the lecture, or go enjoy the sights of downtown Santa Fe before the concert. We recommend arriving at The Lensic at least fifteen minutes before the concert’s scheduled start time.
Join our email list to receive reminders of coming concerts and all the news about The Symphony!